Our Website Address is www.sentrycircle.co.uk
Sentry Circle and Campsite are located at Lenthor Farm near to the market town of Northallerton in North Yorkshire. Our Postcode is DL6 2UD.
Telephone number: 01609 897 107
Our Email Address is: [email protected]
We are the data controller of the information that we obtain from and about you. We understand and respect the importance of your privacy and we are committed to the fair and transparent processing and safeguarding of your personal information.
In providing our services to you, we must collect personal information from you and make subsequent use of it as detailed below.
HOW WILL WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you make a booking with us over the telephone or via our internet booking facilities.
- When you write, telephone or email us to make an enquiry.
- When you register with us to receive newsletters or email updates; and when you enter competitions run by us or take part in surveys or customer feedback.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other parties on your booking:
- names and contact details (including your telephone number, email and postal address);
- special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect your chosen booking.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
When we make your booking, we must use your information in the following ways:
- We will use the names & contact details for the people on your booking to arrange and secure your booking and retain your data to manage bookings, and ensure the availability of your bookings.
- We will use the email address you give us to send you booking confirmation documentation and to contact you after you have used the service you have booked with us to ask you to give feedback about it.
- If you notify us of any special requirements you have (such as those relating to any disability or medical condition), where appropriate so that we can plan your requirements effectively.
- All our bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of our services which you must agree to before submitting and confirming your booking. Basically, we just need to ensure that bookings any honoured, and to aid this process we ask you to submit payments as a deposit to secure your accommodation.
- As a reminder, we will use your contact details to inform you in relation to approaching booking dates and to manage any refunds or missed bookings or lost deposits.
- We operate an email mailing list to notify you of any special offers after your first stay at Sentry Circle. You will be able to opt-out of any emails using the unsubscribe link provided in any such emails.
If you fail to provide us with this information, we will not be able to plan or secure your booking.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES?
We will pass selected information to trusted organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf in order to provide you with our services. These functions include email offers, third party review services, administration, website hosting and technical website security services used to protect our website and your data from harm online.
These third parties have been carefully selected and have agreed to confidentiality obligations and to use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purposes of providing their service to us.
We may also need to use your personal information to comply with any relevant legal or regulatory obligations that we have.
We will never share information about you with third parties for their own marketing purposes, and we will never sell or pass on your data to anyone else.
WE’D LIKE TO STAY IN TOUCH
We value your custom and we would like to use the lead name on your booking and the email address used to make the booking to contact you from time to time with information about special offers, loyalty discounts, new services and forthcoming events or competitions. Receiving this information will allow you access to priority booking prices and to receive special offers for services similar to those you have previously enjoyed.
When we collect your name, postal and email address as part of our booking or enquiry process, we will ask you for your permission to make use of those details for the purposes of staying in touch.
Where you have given us specific permission to contact you for these purposes, you can change your mind and ask us not to stay in touch at any time by contacting us or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any marketing e-mail we send.
WHAT OTHER RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In the first instance, please talk to us directly so we can resolve any problem or query. You also have the right to contact the Information Commissions Office (ICO) if you have any questions about Data Protection. You can contact them using their help line 0303 123 113 or at www.ico.org.uk. You may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee if your request is excessive) and in some circumstances to delete, rectify and block the information we hold about you; to complete and restrict its use, and to port it to another organisation. You have the right to request additional information about the handling of your personal data and to object to the processing of your data in some circumstances. Where we have asked for consent to process your data, you may withdraw this consent. Please note that we may not be able to provide some of these services if your request requires disproportionate effort on our part and any information that we do hold may already have been destroyed in line with our data retention policy (see below).
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will take all necessary steps to make sure that the information we hold about you is kept secure at all times against unauthorised or unlawful loss or disclosure. We will retain it only for as long as it is needed for its original purpose or to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Any information no longer required will be deleted or disposed of confidentially and completely. We also have appropriate contractual obligations with our ‘data processors’ to ensure that they comply with the requirements of UK law. However, outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country. It is for this reason that we have selected third party processors very carefully.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer.
UPDATES AND CHANGES